Farmers Markets In The Sarasota Area. A best kept secret is the Siesta Key Farmers Market located in the beautiful island Village of Siesta Key, Florida. It has been a local tradition since 2008 open every Sunday, rain or shine from 9:00am to 1:00pm at 5104 Ocean Blvd.
It’s an easy place to strike up a conversation. If you are looking to connect with like-minded people, meet some local art and craft people with whom you can be conversant. give it a try. You’ll see… with each successful conversation it becomes easier and easier. Before you know it your walk through the market will be enhanced with new acquaintances.
A super way to spend Sunday morning! Have a tasty breakfast at one of the many restaurant choices in the village. Then visit the market before heading to the beach. And by the way the sugar white sand beach of Siesta Key has been voted the #1 beach in the USA numerous times.
The market has 30 plus vendors displaying their work such as original beach themed oil paintings by local Lloyd Dobson Artist, Photography by Mike Lee Beck Photography, Little Piece of Paradise Shell Art by Jeanne Heere, Batik Bliss clothing by Rita Van Gorder, Hand Painted Ceramics by Camila Rosenstock, Tim Steller Wood Art by Tim Steller, Vinsoy Handmade Candles by Kim Johnson.
Bambooty Bodygear by Joe Monach, the Olive Branch & More by Pino Testini, The Futa Spa by Mike Crider, Siesta Key Skin Care by Suzanne Roberge, The Fun Mushroom Guy by Bill Nelms, Terri’s Treasures by Terri Cisero, Presto Pesto by Bob Garbowicz, Natrix Granola by Teylor Bouchard, Ja’ Zari Dream by Lavette Sanders, Change It Up Fashion by Stephen Mosca, Coastal Clay Studio by Gretchen Singh.
LuLaRoe Fashions by Patti & Tiffany Sisk, Yum Yum Tree Fresh Produce by Fred Dula, Luna-tiques by Lynne Ostroman, J.K. Originals by Judith Kolk, Pet Portraits by Enid Romanek, Haiaki Gordon Green Tea by Izumi Gordon, and Village Cafe by Alec Kouvatsas.
The Siesta Key Farmers Market have live music every week for your listening enjoyment including our visitor’s local favorite Siesta John. Its a great way to get in the local groove!
Many of the market’s vendors offer vital information about local resources and create awareness in natural health and the environment. We hope you enjoy the Market on Sunday mornings throughout the year. Farmers Market offers delicious spring greens, herbs and a variety of produce. Shoppers can also find a vast number of boutiques, assortment of local, organic products and a Taste Of The Village with area restaurants serving farm fresh items from their menus.
What are you doing this Sunday morning??? Come visit us 9am to 1pm Freshness waiting, lots of new vendors,
See what some of the visitors are saying?
Jenny W. – Bailey, Co. – “Loved the variety of handmade goods, pottery, organic products, unique natural soaps, produce, art, food and more at this Sunday market ! Found some unique gifts….they even had live music that had us dancing and singing along in the sunshine ! Will become.an annual destination for sure.”
Carol O. – Madison, Wi. – “In Siesta village, a Sunday farmers and local crafts market. Really worth a look see for great gifts and souvenirs. Music and fun in the sun ! Local produce, baked goods, food, soap, pottery, art, crafts, clothing, etc. Great way to catch the local scene!
Additional Farmers Markets in Sarasota – Bradenton area:
1) Bradenton Farmers’ Market – Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., October through May – Old Main Street (12th St. W.), between Manatee Avenue West and 3rd Ave. W., Bradenton, Fl
2) Central Sarasota Farmers Market – Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., October through June – Florida House Institute, 4454 Beneva Road, Sarasota, Fl
3) Englewood Farmers Market – Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., October through May 300 block of West Dearborn Street, Englewood, Fl
4) North Port Farmers Market – Fridays, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., October through April – 4970 City Center Blvd., North Port, Fl
5) Phillippi Farmhouse Market – Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., October through April Phillippi Estate Park, 5500 S. Tamiami Trial, Sarasota, Fl
6) Punta Gorda Farmers Market – Saturdays, 8 a.m. to noon, October through AprilTaylor Street at Olympia Avenue, Punta Gorda, Fl
7) Sarasota Farmers Market – Saturdays, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., year-round- Main Street & Lemon Avenue, downtown Sarasota, Fl
8) Siesta Key Farmers Market – Sundays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., year-round – Davidson Plaza 5104 Ocean Blvd, Siesta Village, Siesta Key, Fl
9) Venice Farmer’s Market – Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., year-round – 200 block of Tampa Avenue, Venice, Fl